Bikini Care & Size Guide
We recommend a few easy and simple tips below to keep your swimwear looking and fitting well for many seasons to come.
- Always rinse your swimsuit in clean water after each use. Ensure salt, chlorine and sunscreen oils are washed out of the fabric and off the bikini metal hardware.
- Do not soak swimwear for more than 30 minutes.
- If washing in a machine, we recommend doing this no more than once a month on a gentle cycle with a mild laundry detergent and in a mesh wash bag if possible.
- Always dry in the shade, inside out and lying flat to help the bikini keep its shape and not stretch or sag over time.
- Instead of twisting or wringing out the swimwear, fold and place a clean dry towel flat and insert the wet bikini between the towel pressing excess water out. This will keep the style shape lasting longer and not stretch out the elastics or bra cups.
- Never leave your bikini in hot direct sunlight as this can fade the swimsuit prints and colors.
- Please be mindful that the high temperatures of water in hot tubs and jacuzzis can cause the color of the suit to fade faster and can wear out the fabric over time.
- We don’t recommend wearing your favorite, expensive bikini in these types of tubs and pools.
- Rinsing well will help to restore the bikini.